Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blocked!

So I've been trying to figure out what I want to blog about for the last couple of days and I can't find anything that I genuinely want to rant about. Have I finally run out of things to say? Impossible! Or is it just that I suffer from the biggest plague on my generation, apathy? My other problem is the political incorrectness of alot of my opinions. Now, normally, I would not shy away from these things and blog about them anyway but I'm becoming increasingly aware that I am insanely hard to please and easily irritated, and if I keep blogging about what pisses me off I will eventually ostracize everyone I know. My lifestyle is already dangerously similar to that of a hermit crab, I've no need to help it along!

1 comment:

Heidi Schempp Fournier said...

It is YOUR blog, blog about what you want. I personally think rants are the best, get them out of your system. Besides, I thought you were going to do a continuing column on movies you like that no one else has seen. I thought that was a great idea. I enjoy your blog, you are doing a great job!