Monday, June 05, 2006

Mini Break!

Mes amis, it is time for a mini-break! For those times when you are too broke and too busy to take a real vacation, a mini-break is what you need to take the edge off. This weekend, the girls and I are headed for Great Falls, MT. The Canadian dollar is rockin' and it's time to go-a-shoppin'!!

I just found out that the Wal-Mart there is open 24-7. Un-freakin'-believable! So you really could dash out at 2 am because you JUST HAD TO HAVE a new pair of shoes.

K-Mart, Target, Wal-Mart, JC Penny, the craft store and Victoria's Secret. I'm about ready to put my mastercard to the test! Who will crack first? Me from exhaustion or it because it's MAXED!

Of course it will all be for naught if we get stopped at the border since Donna doesn't have a passport or birth certificate (Seriously! Damn Quebecois don't issue birth certificates, can you believe that? If I get stopped I'm sending a NASTY letter to the Bloc Quebecois! Of course, it will prolly get lost with all the other NASTY mail they get. . . ) D! It's not your fault!

But since we don't look like trouble, I'm pretty sure we'll be okay. The only trouble we're gonna cause is:
a) spike in the USA GDP
b) girly martini night at the sip and dip
c) hogging the sauna

Whoo hoo! Mini Break! I can hardly wait!!

No comments: