Monday, March 19, 2007

Top Ten Songs on my iPod

Here's how the play counts stand:
10. Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson. Count = 65
9. This is How a Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas. Count = 66
8. Bridge to Nowhere - Sam Roberts. Count = 70
7. Disease (iTunes original version) - Rob Thomas. Count = 73
6. Don't Be So Cold - Stabilo. Count = 74
5. Cemetary Drive - My Chemical Romance. Count = 75
3-tie. All That I Am - Rob Thomas. Count = 81
3-tie. Helena - My Chemical Romance. Count = 81
2. You Won't be Mine - Matchbox 20. Count = 84
1. The Ghost of You - My Chemical Romance. Count = 273 (no that's not a typo, I really like that song!!)

Runner's Up
Flawed Design - Stabilo
The Grace - Never Ending White Lights
The Sharpest Lives - My Chemical Romance (impressive since it's also pretty new compared to the others)
They - Jem
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

About to Crack 50
Pretty Life - Jakalope
Barely Listening Pilate (actually, think they are called Pilot Speed now?)
Forever Love (Digame) - Anna Nalick
Graduation Day - Chris Isaack
Rest Stop - MatchBox 20
Precious - Depeche Mode
I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco
The Hideout - Sarah Harmer
Bulletproof - Blue Rodeo
Moondance - Michael Bublé

No comments: