Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's official. . .I'm a bee-yatch . . .

So the other day, I was driving down Macleod Trail. I was way up by Avenida, you know - where the speedlimit is 80km/h. And this joker in front of me was doing 50 (FIFTY!! OMG!! - so annoying!) . So I was FINALLY able to find a gap in the fast moving traffic and pass them. As I did, I noticed a sign on their back passenger window that said "Jesus Saved Me" and I kid you not my immediate first thought was, "Oh yeah, well too bad he didn't teach you to DRIVE!! Moron!"

True story.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

that doesn't make you a bee-yatch. it makes you observant and insightful. ;)

Anonymous said...

That doesn't make you a bee-yatch...if you say one Our Father, Three Hail Mary's and One Glory Be.
Mea Culpa Mea Culpa
Betty