Saturday, September 29, 2007

Holy Crap!

Over the last month, I have been a woman obsessed! My current obsession? The BBC series Jekyll.




Only 6 episodes long, I missed the first one, but caught the second one by accident. After 10 minutes, I was hooked. I started telling everyone to watch Jekyll. On Wednesday, I saw episode 5, and yesterday, the DVD of the show I ordered from Amazon showed up, so last night I watched episode 6.

WOW! wow. It's all I can say. After episode six ended, I actually muttered the words, "Holy crap."

I don't think I've ever seen anything that intelligent, well acted, well scripted, well lit (for crying out loud!) on tv!

I'm off to meet Chant for breakfast today, and as I got her hooked on Jekyll, I'm bringing the DVD and she simply MUST watch it before Monday so I have someone to talk to it about!!

No comments: