Monday, September 22, 2008


Message from the President
I know I don't post very often. As president of Secret Doggie Council, it is hard to find the time to post, but I do try. I'm posting today for a very special reason. I know many of you get very excited when you see me out on my jog, either with my Mummy Jennifer, or my surrogate, Mummy Margarita. While I've always tried to make myself an available president, I must ask that you respect my walkies and don't address me at this time. You see...

I LOVE MY RUNS. I GO CRAZY FOR THEM. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. AND I DON'T WANT TO BE INTERRUPTED BY OTHER DOGS OR GOD FORBID CHILDREN WHO WANT TO TOUCH ME AND THEN EXCLAIM "HE SO SOFT!"

Please. Restrain yourself. Yes, I am that soft. Yes, my billy-goat's-gruff is like buttah. Yes, my ears are that perky and tender. But I am BUSY. I CANNOT STOP TO CHAT.

I look forward to seeing you all at the next Secret Doggie Council Meeting.

The President.

No comments: