Sunday, April 05, 2009

Bootcamp update

I’m trying my hardest to try my hardest at bootcamp. That means is that I’m generally thisclose to coughing up a lung. Wednesday, Michelle busted out the Gauntlet. This involves sprinting back and forth from pylons strategically placed and doing strength exercises in between. Did I mention the sprint exercises are also called “suicides?” Yeah. You get the idea.

Friday was circuit training, which was definately do-able, but it’s up to you how hard you work.

The thing with bootcamp is you’re ALWAYS uncomfortable. You’re not quite at the “I’m gonna puke” stage, but you’re real close.Which makes people wonder, why do I recommend bootcamp so strongly?

You see results. Results like you’ve never seen before. I mean, when was the last time you pushed yourself so hard you thought you would toss cookies? [mmm cookies FOCUS].

So even though there are times when I find myself gasping for breath, looking up a set of stairs and wondering how I’m gonna do it, I still recommend it.

No comments: