Tuesday, November 06, 2007


Beauty Hurts


Whenever I complain that I've broken a nail, most people thing I'm being really wimpy. I'm here to tell you it's serious business. The photo here is of my right hand (and yes, I am right handed) with my two broken nails. I was getting an oil change at the minit lube and had to pop my hood. When I pulled on the handle, it was a little sticky and tough, so I really yanked. The hood popped and so did two of my nails, ripping off to the quick. I can't even get them fixed until they heal.


Waaaaaa!


And I was SO happy with the new color too! Blue Oyster. That's what I get for being so vain...
I should also mention that this has just happened as my middle finger has finally healed from a cut I had to get a teatnus shot for. This totally sux!

No comments: