Friday, November 02, 2007

Busy Squirrell

Dudes. I'm, exhausted. I don't like to be too busy. I prefer to have my weekends be sloth filled hours of sitting on the couch watching telly, and then maybe a nap. During the week, I don't go out, other than to go to work. But I've been a busy squirrell lately. Since coming back from the writer's conference in Vancouver, I've been dutifully working on my book, trying to get 500 words a day. I have been pretty successful. Then I had a few nights over at my mum's. This weekend I'm off to the Bloomin inn to go scrapbooking so I spent last night pulling paper and packing. Next weekend I'm off to Lethbridge to visit Heidi, pick up my dress, and hopefully have a girls lunch with Heidi and Jenny. The weekend after that, Heidi is up here.

I know it doesn't seem like much, but to me, this is a jam packed schedule! If I didn't have to meet with the lawyers today for work, I would stay at home and nap!

No comments: