Monday, August 25, 2008

10 Things I Hate
Let's be frank. I could make a list of gazillion things that I hate. I'd never be done. There would always be something new annoying me to add to the list. These are by no means the ten things I hate the most. These are just what are currently on my mind. In no particular order:

10. The women in my office building who use a paper towel to open the bathroom door and then toss that paper towel on the floor. Honestly. were you raised in a barn? it's SO RUDE.
9. The Jonas Brothers. WTF? Where did you come from and why are you so popular?
8. Flaky Mascara - Sigh. I've tried so many and I never get the definition and curliness that I want without the flaky. If I get flake free, then it's not as define-y.
7. Unexpected, early season re-runs of my favourite tv shows - you know what happens. You sit down 4 episodes into one of your fave shows and they show you a re-run! and it's OCTOBER. But they do this to save episodes which leads me to my next point...
6. Television season are 22 episodes long. Again, WTF? That's not even HALF THE YEAR. Get to work, you slobs.
5. Personal Bubble Space Invaders - these are the people that invade my personal bubble. Granted, I have a large bubble, but c'mon, there's no need to be that close.
4. when radio stations play the same artits more than twice in a day - I listen to the radio at work for 8 hrs a day. Are you saying you can't find enough differnet people in that time to fill the void?
3. When I make a pot of coffee and then discover there is no cream. Tragic.
2. The back door to my office building - this lock is so picky and tempermental, every morning, I'm CONVINCED they have changed the locks on me.
1. Kid sized shopping carts at the grocery store and the parents that let their kids drive them, - okay, technically that's two things, but they go hand in hand. There is no reason your child has to be 'entertained' at the store. If you have raised them well, they will be good. If you haven't, it's your fault, not theirs, and why am I paying for it?

No comments: